The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Monday, July 11, 2011

Latest Free Stuff, and Deals!

We are expanding our simple free Android App of the day post to now include lots of other great free things and deals.  We hope you all start saving a ton of money using these!

First off its 7/11 most of you probably already know that on the date 7/11 you can go to any 7 - 11 store and get a free slurpee!  Can't remember where your closest store is, then click here to locate the nearest one.  Not all stores participate but about 95% of them do!  So get over there and slurp up this once a year deal!

Second on our list is a FREE Uno's Chicago Grill appetizer!  This one requires a step or two for the free goodness... first click here and you will be sent to their Facebook fanpage.  Then click "Like" so you can see their content.  Enter your e-mail (your coupon is sent to your e-mail) a window will appear asking you to allow access, just lick "allow" and v-wa'la check your e-mail for a printable coupon!

Third we have Ironman Performance Sports Drink for free (20oz.).  This is a simple one, just click here and print the coupon that appears.  After that just click here to locate the closest retailer near you and go get your sports drink!






That's all the free stuff, but here we have some great deals!  Here's Dungeon Siege 3 for any console with $20 knocked off!  The next best price is $57 at Best Buy, but who cares get it by clicking here and you can order it for $39.99 for any console, and $29.99 for PC users!



Finally we have the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer powered by the latest Android tablet software.  This is a bad-ass tablet with NVIDIA Tegra 2 and a front and rear facing camera.  This is a full 10 inch tablet that even docks into a laptop stand for a full keyboard if wanted. All this with $20 knocked off the top price, its the best deal for a great machine!  Just click here for the greatness!


We hope you guys take advantage of these great offers!  We'll do our best to keep these awesome savings rolling into to your computer, just be sure to check back everyday for the latest offers!

22 comments:

Keine Scheisse said...

What a pity that they are not available for Spain

Sandwichmunchkin said...

Hi, This is obviously one nice post. Thanks for the valuable information inside your blog Latest Free Stuff.Thanks..

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else,
Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb jo.


Feel free to visit my website; earn money online free
my page: Free Make Money Online

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I am dealing with many of these issues as
well..

Also visit my web page - How to make money at home
Also see my page: how to make some money from home

Anonymous said...

This article is in fact a nice one it helps new internet users, who are
wishing for blogging.

Feel free to surf to my blog ... how to make easy money
My page - ideas to make money from home

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about make money.
Regards

Also visit my homepage ... how to make alot of money

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap
techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.


Feel free to visit my web-site: How To Legitimately Make Money Online

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful info particularly the remaining section :
) I take care of such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very
lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

Look into my web page :: what is the best way to make money

Anonymous said...

For newest news you have to pay a visit world wide web and on the web I found this website as a most excellent web site for latest updates.


Here is my web-site how to make money from home

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about
your web page again.

Also visit my homepage work at home business

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the internet.
Shame on Google for now not positioning this put up upper!

Come on over and seek advice from my site .

Thank you =)

Also visit my web-site: day trading strategiesinterbank forex

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My web page best way to make money quickly

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I believed this publish used to be great. I do not understand who you're however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in case
you are not already. Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my blog list of penny stocks

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, how is everything, and what you wish for to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing designed for me.

My web page ... work from home real jobs

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
paragraph which I am reading at this place.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: forex quote

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular
article! It is the little changes that produce the most important changes.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Look at my web page: learn day tradingforex trading tips

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

My weblog ... play games to earn money
my webpage: win money for free

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be visit this web site and
be up to date every day.

my weblog :: get money now free

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely loved every bit of
it. I have got you book-marked to look at new stuff you
post…

Visit my webpage; how to get free money fast

Anonymous said...

This post provides clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do running a blog.



My website - earn money online free

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the closing part :) I maintain such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Look at my blog post: legitimate work from home

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

My blog ... can you really make money online

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...