The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Call of Duty: Black Ops Clips

Our Pro-Gamer eVo DEADPOOL hasn't been on in a while, but don't worry I learned from the best (eVo)!  I may not be his caliber but I certainly hold my own against some serious opponents.  In this first clip you'll see this is a Domination game I'm just simply gunning down the enemy while trying to push their spawn to a limited area while capturing the point closest to their spawn.

This clip is a straight forward Capture the Flag game.  I took the enemies flag early on and on my way back to score with it we had our taken.  I naturally tried to wait it out in a corner so I wouldn't drop their flag and let them score, but to my surprise the enemy flag carrier and teammates came after me pretty fast, but I dropped them all scored with their flag while returning ours, and topped it off with a nice pistol headshot!

4 comments:

Félix Dubois said...

 Never played Black Ops. Am I missing something ? lol

REM4606 said...

If you mean are you miss something epic? Well I would have to say YES!  However, lets face it most FPS (First Person Shooters) are relatively similar.... so if you play something like Battlefield or any other war type FPS then you know there are tremendous similarities... but Black Ops online can be very fun, I highly recommend it!... but Black Ops online can be very fun, I highly recommend it!

TheChurner said...

 I luv Black Ops, prestige 13!

Damien said...

 Not too bad.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...