The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Mobile Website!

 New Mobile website:
Welcome fellow Man Cave Dwellers, admins have been hard at work to make accessing the site easier in every format possible!  With that said I urge you all to try out our fully functional mobile website!  Through the mobile version you will be able to do everything from read our posts, comment, and view all? Media we add as well.   All this while the mobile site view will allow your phone to download all of our content at a blazing fast rate! 
If you have any questions, problems, or comments please leave them here and we will get back to you ASAP.  

5 comments:

Stephen Vandervort said...

Awesome! I'd love to get a mobile version on my blog running some day. Congrats on the achievement!

REM4606 said...

Thanks Stephan, we'll see if we can't get some how-tos up too help you along the way!

Certainly NotaTroll said...

This is something I definitely want to try in the near future. Added.

Ronny Stiftel said...

looks ok with my iphone and htc hd2 (winmo aswell as android)

wozeurey said...

Great work keep it coming, best blog on earth

online pharmacy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...