The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kick Start to Our Opening Weekend!



I'm here at Cisco Bree Public in Logan Airport trying a beer recommended by non other than our very own Brewmaster!  He recommended a beer called Whale's Take Pale Ale,  and I must say his suggestions never let me down.  I will have him write a review up for it when I talk to him.   But now I'm waiting for my flight to Texas for our big event,  and to help launch our big weekend long contest!  I hope that all of you fellow Man Cave Dwellers are busy cleaning up for a big photo or video op tomorrow.   I can't wait to see and rate these Man Caves!  Well I will be releasing more information about our big event early tomorrow, so kick back and enjoy a cold one guys!

REM4606

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...