The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Recruiting of Pro-Gamer and Owner of eVo Gaming INC. Sponsoring

eVo DEADPOOL (Pro Gamer)
Ever find yourself in a gaming lobby (Xbox 360 or PS3) with another person using gamer-tag eVo DEADPOOL?  Chances are if you answered yes to that question, you probably put up your worst averages if you went against him!  This guy single handedly takes control of every lobby he enters and always ends up in the top 3!  He's specialty is with FPS (First Person Shooters).  He is always driving his GameBattle's teams to the top ranks and entering tournaments with his elite teams.  Here is a link to his Game Battles profile to show off his ranking!

Game Battles eVo DEADPOOL

eVo DEADPOOL is now our official go to gamer.  He has all the tips, hints, and tricks you could want to stay alive and dominate our friends in any game.  This guy is nothing short of his title of Pro-Gamer.  Over the next few days we will make changes to our Gamers page and we will have some exclusive eVo DEADPOOL reviews and posts!  I don't know about the rest of you... but I'm looking forward to upping my gamer status with his tips!

2 comments:

PHiZZURP said...

Please I am very interested I talked to Deadpool. I told him how my team can benefit this amazing website. If you have any question please aim me @ gbphizzurp or via skype @ phizzurp or via email @ j1zzm16@yahoo.com. Deadpool has asked me many questions so if you have any questions ask him or myself. This is currently my Gb profile
http://gamebattles.com/profile/PHiZZURP
My views is locked at 100,000 for about a year now. I can get many users to buy items / view the website and sign up. My team is A professional team, our members have placed 2nd/8th/14th at MLG dallas. Our 4th teamate didnt participate at MLG dallas for personal reasons but he is a gamestop champ. Our team looks very promising please contact me if you have any questions.

DizZz said...

I am also interested and also teaming with PHIZZURP who just commented above. Pretty much as a quick summary of what he said we are very successfull in Call of Duty Black Ops and are very popular among the pro gaming community and can bring so much to the websites such as viewers, positive reputation and so much more. We will rep you guys in so many ways possible via twitter, gamebattles, youtube and every other website frequently visited by gamers. Not only are we popular among the pro community, we are also very popular in the fan based community as well. My most recent team, TeamEnvyUs, as been popular for so long now and since i had the opportunity to be on this team i have gained a lot of popularity among the fans in black ops, those who play and watch for fun. I was also recently a gamestop champ, the highest payed Black Ops tournament, and as PHIZZURP mentioned they all obtained high placings at Dallas as well. With us repping you guys, you can guarantee a top 3 finish at events and major publicity. If anything as PHIZZURP said contact him for any questions, thank you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...