The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Very Own Brew-Master has Joined!

The Brewmaster's Brewing Kettle
I have just received word that we have an up-and-coming Brew-Master who just joined our administrative staff. I have known him since college and consider him a best friend.  A quick story to exemplify his and my dedication to beer and brewing... We were roommates on a dry (alcohol free) campus.  We both turned 21 around the same time and would not accept the limitations of life without beer! While we may have lived on a college campus that was alcohol free, that did not stop our exploration of new and exciting beers! We researched, explored, and drove all over to find new places with which to experience new brews! At one point we even made a giant snow cooler with which to keep our beer cold during the Vermont winter!  Now our Brew-Master spends his time perfecting his brewing techniques and recipes.  Whenever I have a question about beer, or about brewing my own beer I turn to the Brew-Master.  So please welcome and feel honored to receive his knowledge only at The Man Cave!   Also the latest news is that he is brewing something big up, heres a picture he sent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...