The Mans Cave App

The Mans Cave

The Mans Cave was a concept originated long before my time. The men in my family have always had their place of solitude where men could be men and there was no questioning. I now live the city life which means the man cave has been greatly reduced in size. That brought me to create an internet based man cave where all men can join in. Whether geek, gamer, jock, fitness, brewer, BBQ-er, or just looking for a place to read about manly news, you will find a home in the Man Cave

The Man Cave Sports Ticker

Man Cave Social Life

Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

First of Many

I'm more of a gamer man myself.  Because of size limitations my physical Man Cave lacks many things, but still the first thing I put in there was a 42', 1080p, 240Hz, LCD TV.  Optimal for serious gaming, and serious sports. After that I outfitted the room with a new Xbox 360 slim WiFi'ed so I could cut down on the cords.  I know some serious gamers like to brag about consul wars between xbox, playstation, and PC but I'm more of a xbox guy.  Now when I say these were the first two additions to my Man Cave, I literally mean that was it... for days I sat on a health ball with the TV and xbox on the floor as I gamed in an empty room the size of a large closet!  What can I say, I blew all my cash on the TV and xbox, can you blame me?  I've obviously need a few more upgrades before my personal Man Cave is fit for its king!  With this first post on my blog I'd like to open it up a bit to the gamers and Man Cave dwellers to brag about their personal kingdom of solitude.  Please add in as much detail and even pictures if you wish.  As my Man Cave improves I will be uploading pictures and sharing deals on prices for upgrades to everyone's Man Cave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...